I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
BC Science 9
3. The shifting of spectral lines toward the red end in the spectrum from light from distant galaxies is evidence that the universe is __________.
8. This type of galaxy does not have any regular shape.
9. This is the transmission of energy in waves.
10. The pattern of colours produced when white light passes through a prism.
11. A person who studies objects in space.
12. Visible light, microwaves, radio waves are all forms of this.
1. An optical instrument that acts like a prism to separate light into its basic component colours.
2. The formation of the universe is often described as this.
4. The first astronomer to identify other galaxies other than the Milky Way.
5. A general term for all the objects in the sky, including the Sun, Moon, planets and stars.
6. This galaxy shape looks like a pinwheel.
7. This galaxy shape ranges from a perfect sphere to a stretched-out ellipse.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live