I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Our Solar System
BC Science 9
3. This is the third most massive, and is also the outermost planet.
5. The third planet from the Sun.
7. A spherical cloud of small icy fragments at the farthest reaches of the Sun's gravitational influence.
10. Astronomers use this word for the orbiting companions of planets.
13. The largest planet in the solar system.
14. Often called the red planet.
1. Small bodies that are believed to be leftover remnants of the formation of the solar system.
2. A flat disk beyond the orbit of neptune that contains millions of small orbiting bodies.
4. The former planet that has now been demoted to dwarf planet status.
6. Composed of ice, rock and gas, these are often referred to as "dirty snowballs".
8. The closest planet to the Sun.
9. This planet has a thick atmosphere that is almost all carbon dioxide.
11. This planet has an elaborate system of rings.
12. This planet has an unusual rotation in that it is flipped on its side.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live