I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
BC Science 9
4. This diagram shows the relationship between star luminosity and temperature.
6. After a collapsing star explodes, it will again collapse on itself and become very dense. At this point, what is it called?
8. An object in space made up of hot gases, with a core that is like a thermonuclear reactor.
9. The outermost part of the Sun's atmosphere.
10. Space is not empty, it is filled with this.
12. A dark patch on the Sun.
13. The second-to-outermost layer of the Sun, a 3000 km think layer that consists of low density gas.
1. A large loop of super-hot gas that extends out from the Sun's surface.
2. Change in wavelength due to motion, this phenomenon is used to analyze star light patterns.
3. Massive stars that have used all their fuel become this.
5. The process where hydogen atoms combine to form the heavier element helium.
7. An extremely violent eruption from the surface of the Sun.
8. This is the term for a star that collapses in on itself causing a dramatic, massive explosion.
11. High-energy particles produced by the Sun that rush past the Earth.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live