I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Section 4.2 - Cells and DNA
BC Science 9
1. What does DNA stand for?
4. Organelle that sorts and packages proteins for transport.
6. Network of membrane-covered channels within the cell.
7. This organelle is like a manufacturing plant that makes proteins.
8. Organelle that controls all the activities within the cell.
13. X-shaped structure that holds genetic information.
14. Nitrogen base of DNA, starts with the letter "G".
15. Nitrogen base of DNA, starts with the letter "A".
16. Specialized proteins that speed up chemical reactions.
2. Specialized cell part that carries out specific functions to ensure a cell's survival.
3. Nitrogen base of DNA, starts with the letter "C".
5. Orangelle specialized to provide energy.
9. Most of the time, DNA exists in this form.
10. Nitrogen base of DNA, starts with the letter "T".
11. Specialized proteins that act as chemical messengers.
12. Tough, rigid structure that surrounds the cell membrane in plant cells.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live