I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Chapter 7 - Static Electricity
BC Science 9
1. The ________________ generator uses friction to produce a large static charge on a metal dome.
3. An atom with equal positive and negative charges is said to be this.
4. According to static charge law, two unlike electrical charges will ___________.
7. This positive subatomic particle is located in the nucleus.
8. American scientist ____________ ______________ posed the idea of "electrical fluid".
11. A material that does not allow charges to move easily.
12. The unit of electric charge.
13. Materials that allow electrons to flow freely.
2. This is the lighter subatomic particle with a negative charge.
5. Charging an object by touching is charging by ______________.
6. A laboratory device commonly used to indicate static charge.
9. According to static charge law, two like electrical charges will ___________.
10. Charging an object without touching it is known as charging by ______________.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live